Hard Rock International recently debuted its new flagship location in London’s iconic Piccadilly Circus providing a look into the new brand vision for Hard Rock Cafes globally. The Hard Rock Cafe Menu With Prices marks the initial Hard Rock location to showcase its modern image. Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus includes a new design style, the world’s largest Rock Shop®, contemporary memorabilia and the brand’s recently launched new menu innovation, that is headlined by the 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak BurgerTM and One Night in Bangkok Spicy Shrimp™. The location was strategically selected for its position within the heart of Piccadilly Circus, London’s entertainment hub, to reflect the lively atmosphere synonymous with the brand.
“We are thrilled to start the doors of our own new flagship location in Piccadilly Circus. As our first Cafe opened inside london in 1971, the company includes a deep history in this city. Through this new location we’re staying true to our own roots, while providing a modern vision to our own classic style,” said Stephen K. Judge, President of Cafe Operations for Hard Rock International. “The Piccadilly Circus Cafe brings brand innovation for the forefront with all the modern design of the Cafe and our new menu that provides guests a world-class dining experience.”
The better than 19,000-square-foot, multi-level, state-of-the-art Cafe features Hard Rock’s one-of-a-kind combination of music, entertainment, iconic merchandise and authentic American food and drink. This location showcases a wide open kitchen concept with all the brand’s “Love All – Serve All” mantra prominently displayed above it, as well as Hard Rock’s new brand style that pulls on inspiration from the city. For epic group entertainment experiences, a stage is centered in the main dining-room as well as a private events room can be obtained for approximately 40 guests.
Guests will likely be drawn to the liveliness in the Cafe before stepping foot inside due to state-of-the-art flexible LED video panels cascading over the stairway that take fans by way of a journey showcasing today’s music and culture from London and round the UK. The Piccadilly Circus Cafe brings a new culinary experience to guests through a wide range of innovative new menu options, as well as being an open kitchen layout that includes a stone pizza oven as well as a milkshake station where guests can look on his or her milkshakes are individually crafted. The Cafe also honors London’s famous transportation system with Tube Station dining booths, seating and décor that utilize specific colors from the subway tiles from stations throughout London.
Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus features Hard Rock’s newest menu innovations including greater than 20 new offerings including award-winning fresh Steak Burgers, Instagram-worthy Boozy Milkshakes, Sliders and Shareables that are ideal for guests seeking to curate their own edible playlist. Guests visiting Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus will also obtain a front row seat to exclusive new food and beverage items including –
* Tomahawk Steak – The king of steak cuts! Over 2 lbs. of Tomahawk Steak seasoned and grilled to perfection, served with the signature steak sauce, herb garlic butter and selection of two sides
* Cedar Plank Salmon – Fresh Scottish Salmon oven-roasted and served on a cedar plank, with a mango and pineapple salsa, grilled corn on the cob as well as a fresh beet salad with toasted pepita seeds
* Pink Piccadilly Pimm’s – Beefeater Pink Gin, Pimm’s No. 1, fresh freshly squeezed lemon juice, prickly pear shaken until frothy and cold completed a signature London print
* House-infused Gin & Tonic – Sipsmith London Dry Gin house-infused with fresh strawberries, qdkwug and fennel poured tableside with Fever-Tree Aromatic Tonic Water
* Espresso Martini – Grey Goose Vodka, Kahlúa, fresh brewed espresso shaken until frothy and chilled, finished with a signature London print
* Old-fashioned – Jack Daniel’s Rye Whiskey, Angostura bitters and house-made brown sugar syrup